HYDRAPAK - The World's Best Hydrapation Packs and Acccessories - Now in India!
Hydrapak Big Sur Hydration Bag - Teal
Category: PERFORMANCE SERIES
- Quick Access front applied pocket w/multiple internal organizer pockets, Elastic Loops, and Key Clip
- Dual Top applied pocket straps help stabilize items in Stash Pocket
- Tool Garage Pocket w/Zippered Organizer and Elastic Tool Loops
- Stash Pocket behind Front Applied Pocket in Main Body of the pack
- Dedicated Zippered Reservoir Pocket on Back Panel
- Soft AirMesh Panel with Air Ventilation
- Dedicated Fleece Lined Electronics Pocket w/Cord Port
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 360 Degree Reservoir Insulation
- Silky Slider Sternum Strap
- Pump Sleeve in Main Pocket
- Hypalon Light Loop
- Reflective Window
- Removable Waist Belt
Hydrapak's BigSur offers you freedom, comfort and world-class quality product.
Weight: 1lb 4 oz.
- 100 oz. (3L)Shape-Shift™ Reservoir with Plug-N-Play and Quantum Clip
- Measures: 18"" x 9.25"" x 4.25""
- 210D Baby Rip Nylon, 210D Nylon, Hypalon Construction
- 420D HD Nylon Bottom Panel
Reviews: Outdoor Informer
Hydrapak Selva Hydration Bag features Hydrapak's 2Liter Shape-Shift Reservoir
Hydrapak Reversible E-Lite reservoir has a single seam weld that makes the E-Lite even stronger. Hydrapak have taken the best to a new level.
The E-Lite is found in our Avila, Soquel, Selva, Reyes, and E-Lite Vest along with being sold separately in the 2 Liter size.
Sizes & Dimensions:
- 70 oz. (2 Liter): 6 ¾” x 12 ¼”
- Slider Width: 6 ¾”
Accessory System Includes:
- Shape-Shift™ Reservoir
- 36 inch HydraFlex Tubing
- Surge Bite Valve
- Quantum Clip
- Straight Shot Plug-N-Play Connector
Surge Bite Valve
Straight Shot Plug-N-Play Connector
Hydrapak's simple yet advanced components
Hydrapak’s entire drink system is PVC Free from the reservoir, connectors, and drink tube. Some manufacturers still use PVC in their Drink Tubes because it is an inexpensive way to make the tubes flexible. This goes against Hydrapak’s grain of making a healthier product.
State of the art technology Features:
The Reversible and Shape-Shift™ reservoirs make advances to Hydrapak’s proven Reversible II™ and are integrated into its hydration pack line and, along with universally compatible components, are available as aftermarket upgrades.
The Shape-Shift™ Reservoir (left) has all the new features of the Reversible E-Lite™ design (right), with the addition of our patent-pending Snap-Zip™ baffle. The baffle controls the shape, making it easier to slide in and out of the backpack by providing a slimmer profile. By flattening the shape and dispersing the weight, the reservoir allows better performance of the pack’s ventilation technology.
The Snap-Zip™ baffle on Hydrapak’s new Shape-Shift™ Reservoirs gives you all the benefits of a baffle, while still allowing you to reverse the system completely inside out - making it the easiest reservoir to clean and dry. The disconnecting Snap-Zip™ baffle is easy to close and open. Simply match the two sides together, then you slide and seal. Locking the Snap-Zip™ baffle in place gives our reservoir a slim profile and sits flatter against the back. This provides superior fit and allows the reservoir to retain its shape, even as the liquid volume decreases.
Available in both 2l and 3l sizes, the complete system includes our straight shot plug-n-play, 36-inch HydraFlex tube, E-Lite surge valve, and E-Lite quantum clip
Unzipping the baffle allows users to increase volume to full capacity during use and to reverse the reservoir for cleaning and drying.
Hydrapak is now the leading supplier of hydration systems to other brands looking to develop their own signature hydration packs. These brands are continuing to flock to Hydrapak for Hydrapak's reservoir expertise.
Hydrapak's reservoirs are the strongest one in the world, trusted by the biggest sports accessory manufacturers.
These bladders can withhold unimaginable pressures and stress which competitor products can't even imagine.
Here is a list of some of Hydrapak's awesome partners, which shows Hydrapak’s credibility as the #1 in reservoir technology:
- The North Face
World’s who’s who of endurance sports equipment manufacturers has chosen Hydrapak as the most preferred partner. Hydrapak supplies Reservoirs and components to these partners, proving the trust, quality and un-matched leadership.
New Features Include:
- Straight Shot Plug-N-Play (PNP): The Vertical exit spout and in-line connection provide a natural path with less chance of tube kinking. It is also compatible with standard inserts used by filtration companies and Camelbak®; allowing users to build the best hydration system for their needs.
- HydraFlex Tubing: Softer material and a more narrow tube allow it to be more flexible and kink-resistant yet still retain the high flow rate of our Big Bore tubing.
- Quantum Clip: Introduced last year, this handy magnetic clip-set attaches to you tube and backpack webbing to keep your tube in check when in use.
- SuperSlider: Stronger, easier to grip, and with a built in handle for easy attachment.
- Eco-Friendly Logo: The Laser-Cut and Welded logo eliminates screen printing during our manufacturing and helps us become cleaner and more environmentally friendly. Another category first by Hydrapak.
2012 Hydrapak Products Featuring the Reversible E-Lite™ Reservoir:
- E-Lite Vest
- 1 Liter Component Accessory
2012 Hydrapak Products Featuring the Shape-Shift™ Reservoir:
- Big Sur
- 2 & 3 Liter Component Accessory
Aftermarket Components – Now Universally Compatible:
- 3.0 Liter Shape-Shift™ Reservoir
- 2.0 Liter Shape-Shift™ Reservoir
- 1 Liter E-Lite Reversible
- Surge Valve
- Tube Brush
- Quantum Clip Set
- Straight Shot Plug-n-Play
- 48 inch Extended Tube (standard tube length 36 inch)
- Fusion Insulated Tube Kits
Imported from: USA.
Cycling Boutique exclusively brings Hydrapak to India.