Shimano PD-M520 SPD Bike MTB Clipless Pedals
Here's what Road.cc magazine says about this marvellous pedal: "
Ah, Shimano PD-M520. You've got a bit of a clunky name and you're nothing special to look at, but is there a better all-round budget pedal than you out there? I think not."
M520s are technically mountain bike pedals of course, but you'll find them everywhere from full sussers to expedition tourers via Audax and commuting bikes. These pedals have been around in one incarnation or another for a long time; this is the third set I've owned and the other two are still going, somewhere, although one set got nicked with a bike out of the shed. They're pretty cheap at a list price of 35 quid (and you'll certainly find them cheaper than that), but that's not reflected in the build quality, which is excellent, or the performance, which is also excellent."
* Open design pedal in economical price
* The open binding mechanism is designed to better shed mud
* Low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
* Colors: Black and Silver
* Durable, reliable SPD mechanism
* Chrome-moly spindle
* Adjustable in/out tension settings
* Weight: 380gm
* SPD SM-SH51 cleats included
* Road.cc - http://road.cc/content/review/43776-shimano-pd-m520-spd-pedal
* Bike Radar - http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/category/components/pedals/product/review-shimano-pd-m520-pedals-12-10611 Made in Malaysia by Shamano Inc.
Available all over India with Free & Superfast Shipping by Cycling Boutique