New SHIMANO DEORE brings even more adventure to your outdoor lifestyle with a wider range of gear choices for the steep stuff, the fast stuff and the fun.
Heighten your mountain biking confidence and control with smooth riding, improved chain stability, and sharp shifting on the trail.
Climb steeper trails and fly down descents with improved stability and predictable control. The RD-M592 helps you climb better and failsafe. Ride your way with SHIMANO DEORE.
Trail, Cross CountryGearing:
Shimano MTB / City & Touring 9-speedCompatibility - Chains:
11 toothOuter Cage Material:
steelInner Cage Material:
aluminium, stainless steel, steel
- Shimano Shadow rear derailleur
- minimised profile and single spring construction
- direct cable routing prevents from getting caught on obstacles
- stronger return spring for a stronger shifting feel
- 3 joint bushings, fluorine-coated
- painted cage plates
The mechanism rear derailleur, SHIMANO SHADOW RD, is intended for more aggressive riding. Its super low profile design carries many benefits. Because of its low profile and single tension construction, the derailleur does not hit the chainstay in rough riding conditions. The result is smooth and silent performance.
- Cage Length: SGS
- Largest Sprocket Teeth (max.): 36 teeth
- Largest Sprocket Teeth (min.): 32 teeth
- Smallest Sprocket Teeth (max.): 12 teeth
- Smallest Sprocket Teeth (min.): 11 teeth
- Chainring Difference (max.): 22 teeth
- Total Capacity: 45 teeth
- SKU#: IRDM592SGS