The Shimano SH-ME4 (SH-ME400) is a high-quality shoe for off-road riding, touring, expeditions, long rides and Brevets to name a few versatile nature of it. BOA closures facilitate precise and speedy size adjustment. The lightweight rubber sole provides plenty of grips, while the midsole optimises power transmission.
Application: Trail, Enduro
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: Turn dial, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 5 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
- high density perforated imitation leather for optimum fit and ventilation
- BOA L6 twist lock enables fast and precise fine adjustment
- asymmetrically arranged strap for pressure relief at the top of the foot (offset straps)
- lightweight rubber outsole provides grip in all conditions
- fibreglass reinforced midsole for good power transmission
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
BOA closures offer millimetre-precise fine adjustment for a perfect fit. Lightning fast, one-hand adjustment, secure lock and quick release. They repel mud and water and are extremely light.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x pair Shimano SH-ME4 MTB shoes (SH-ME400)
- 1 x pair cleat backing plates
High-performance high-value off-road trail cycling shoe.
- High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability.
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot.
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction and grip.
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer.
||Black/Blue, Black, Red
||(Normal type) 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 | (Wide type) -