Shimano's ME301 Series offers highly versatile off-road specific shoe engineered to Perform on or off the bike - that means perfect shoes designed for all kind of recreational riding styles - be it long club rides, expeditions, brevets and more.
A ratchet fastener combined with hook and loop fasteners facilitates a secure hold. Good grip on the trail is guaranteed thanks to a lightweight rubber outsole.
Application: Trail, Enduro
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: dial, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 5 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
- high density perforated imitation leather for optimum fit and ventilation
- super flat, recessed ratchet closure gives the foot a secure hold
- asymmetrically arranged strap for pressure relief at the top of the foot (offset straps)
- lightweight rubber outsole provides grip in all conditions
- fibreglass reinforced midsole for good power transmission
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x pair Shimano SH-ME3 MTB shoes (SH-ME301)
- 1 x pair cleat backing plates
- High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability.
- Super low-profile, reverse buckle securely holds foot.
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot.
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction and grip.
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer.
||(Normal type) 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 | (Wide type) -
Grey / 40: ESHME301MCG01S40000
Grey / 42: ESHME301MCG01S42000