The Arch EX is lighter, wider, and tougher than the original Arch rim! Once again, Bead Socket Technology construction provides superior tubeless compatibility. The internal arch design provides durability and stiffness, two assets especially important for heavier riders. Although lightweight, the Arch EX can handle aggressive trail riding. Quite possibly the best rim for any situation. Inspire confidence in your ride with the ZTR Arch EX.
- For trail and all-mountain use
- Our most versatile rim design
- Bead Socket Technology (BST) for superior tubeless performance
- Lightweight rim profile with a reinforced internal arch
- 24.6mm rim width increases tire volume for more control and less rolling resistance
- Compatible with standard tires when used with or without tubes.
- Rim Internal Width: 21.0mm
- ETRTO: 559x21 (26”) / 584x21 (27.5”) / 622x21 (29”) Rim External Width: 24.6mm
- ISO: 29.3mm
- Rim Depth: 15.8mm
- Tape: 21-25mm Hole Count: 28-hole or 32-hole
- Valve: 35mm Presta Rim Color: Black
- Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N) Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Max Pressure with 1.5" Tire: 50psi Brakes: Disc only
- Max Pressure with 2.0" Tire: 40psi Rim Weight: 400g (26”) / 420g (27.5) / 450g (29”)
- Max Pressure with 2.3” Tire: 38psi
- ERD: 542mm (26”) / 566 (27.5”) / 606 (29”).