The Unior Cartridge bottom bracket wrench is every professional mechanic's dream as it helps avoid every mechanics's nightmare of slipping and breaking the bottom bracket.
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- It is composed of a wrench, product no. 1671.1, screw with nut and handle.
- The double threaded screw enables you to use this tool for Shimano standard bottom brackets as well as for Shimano Octalink and Truvativ bottom brackets.
How to use the tool:
- This tool allows you to thread the wrench into the axle with the additional screw. This prevents the wrench from slipping and damaging the bottom bracket nut. Work is made easy by the 350 mm long handle with the two part ergonomic sleeve. The same procedure can be used for installation. The screw is 24 mm AF and is used with a 24 mm wrench or with a torque wrench. The handle can be taken down if necessary.
Cartridge bottom bracket wrench - 1671.8/2BI