With advanced muscle support to minimize fatigue and industry-leading aerodynamics and ventilation technologies, the Aero Sleeved Trisuit is your go-to tri suit for your next competition.
- Exceptional Aerodynamics: The 3D structure and seam-free sleeve finishing of SBR CHANNEL through shoulders and side panels provides outstanding aerodynamics and is ergonomically engineered to fit your body like a second skin.
- Stay Cool: Leveraging a hydrophilic nylon-LYCRA® fiber matrix, SBR VENT upper body provides enhanced moisture and airflow management.
- Powerful & Lightweight Support: Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch reduces muscle movement and prevents fatigue while grown on leg grippers with internal silicon printing, providing a streamlined aerodynamic fit.
- TMF® Aero Tri Chamois: Designed for mid-distance races, the 90-density 6mm square holed air channel fabric construction optimizes speed to dry. At the same time, Skyve technology sees the pad shaved down at the edges to ensure maximum support and minimal bulk where you don't need it.
- Essential Storage: Easily accessible rear envelope pockets provide adequate secure storage for your race-day essentials.
- Fabric Composition: Main: 79% Microfibre Polyester, 6% Polyester, 15% Elastane, Secondary: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane, Tertiary: 65% Nylon, 35% Lycra
- Model Measurements: Height: 184 cm, Chest: 96 cm, Waist: 76 cm. Josh wears size M.
- Sleeved tri suit
- Ergonomically engineered premium Italian fabrics
- Aerodynamic SBR CHANNEL through shoulders and side panels
- Breathable and quick-drying SBR VENT upper body
- Robust and lightweight PWX lower body
- Grown-on leg grippers
- Seam-free sleeve finishing
- TMF® Aero Tri Chamois
- Full-length semi-auto lock zip
- Easily accessible rear envelope pockets
How should my 2XU training apparel fit?
Your 2XU garment should sit on your body with supreme comfort. Tights should fit securely without 'cutting in' while Singlets, Tees, Shorts, and Tanks should feel light and free without being too baggy. Certain styles, particularly those with in-built bras, are designed to fit securely around the bust, then taper out toward the hipline. If you're unsure, ask in-store or call any 2XU Performance Centre.
Your 2XU apparel should not compromise your technique in any way. Select a size that offers you unrestricted movement when working out for optimal performance. With flatlock and low profile seams, chafe-free motion is assured. The extra space between you and the garment will also promote breathability and ventilation.
For specific sizing, please refer to our Size Guide below. You will also find some helpful fit-related information in the FAQs section of the website.