Featuring all the tech, you need to get you to the finish line, the Core Trisuit ensures nothing will hold you back at your next race.
- Powerful & Lightweight Support: With excellent stretch and recovery memory, PWX reduces muscle movement through the lower body to prevent fatigue. At the same time, premium Italian leg grippers provide breathable secure compression to keep the leg hem in place.
- Stay Cool: SBR SKIN LITE is engineered to provide lightweight and breathable support to the core, keeping the wearer's body temperature as cool as possible for maximum comfort through movement.
- TMF® Core Tri Chamois: Designed for short-distance races, the 65-density 2mm to 6mm foam is perforated to enhance moisture-wicking and speed to dry while Skyve technology shaves and shapes the pad down at the edges to ensure maximum support where needed and minimal bulk on the run.
- Essential Storage: Easily accessible rear pockets provide adequate storage for your race-day essentials.
- Fabric Composition: Main: 83% Polyester, 17% Elastane, Secondary: 65% Nylon, 35% Lycra
- Model Measurements: Height: 184 cm, Chest: 96 cm, Waist: 76 cm. Josh wears size M.
- Sleeveless tri suit
- Ergonomically engineered paneling
- Robust and lightweight PWX lower body
- Light SBR SKIN LITE upper body
- Premium Italian-engineered silicone leg grippers
- TMF® Core Tri Chamois
- 1/4 length semi-auto lock zip
- easily accessible rear pockets.
How should my 2XU training apparel fit?
Your 2XU garment should sit on your body with supreme comfort. Tights should fit securely without 'cutting in' while Singlets, Tees, Shorts, and Tanks should feel light and free without being too baggy. Certain styles, particularly those with in-built bras, are designed to fit securely around the bust, then taper out toward the hipline. If you're unsure, ask in-store or call any 2XU Performance Centre.
Your 2XU apparel should not compromise your technique in any way. Select a size that offers you unrestricted movement when working out for optimal performance. With flatlock and low profile seams, chafe-free motion is assured. The extra space between you and the garment will also promote breathability and ventilation.
For specific sizing, please refer to our Size Guide below. You will also find some helpful fit-related information in the FAQs section of the website.