absoluteBLACK Premium 1X 104 & 64bcd Oval traction narrow wide chainrings are designed for cranks using a 104bcd mounting interface. This is the most common mounting standard for Shimano and other 4-arm cranks, and it is the most Premium oval chainring on the market with scientifically proven performance gains.
- 32T chainring has built-in 2mm spacers and threaded holes (M8x0.75) to accommodate this size on the spider. Other sizes have regular 10mm holes.
- 30T chainring has built-in 2.5mm spacers and threaded holes (M8 / M5) to accommodate this size on the spider. It also comes with bolts and spacers in the package: 2x M8 aluminum bolts T30 torx, 2x M5 steel bolts T25 torx, and 2x eccentric spacers. This is a patent-pending solution.
- 30T oval chainring will not fit some power meters, like SRAM Quarq Dzero 104 BCD.
- If you are unsure whether it will fit your power meter, don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team.
- If you wish to check for frame clearance with the new oval ring, below you can find measurements of the most significant dimension of the oval (tip to tip of tooth):26T: 118mm; 28T: 127mm; 32T: 143mm; 34T: 151mm; 36T: 159mm.
Advantages of Our Special 104 & 64 Bcd Narrow Wide Chainrings:
- We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection so that you can get the best possible benefit from the oval/elliptical shape.
- Finest design to provide an excellent weight-to-strength ratio
- One-of-a-kind particular oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Significantly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for a minimum of 12 months!
- Unique 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decreases wear and noise dramatically.
- Superb quality and has a great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using a round ring, then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 64BCD: 26T (35g), 28T (42g)30T 104BCD: 36g - comes with special bolts and spacers104BCD: 32T (41g), 34T (44g), 36T (53g)
- Color Black, Red
- Compatibility All cranks with 4x 104BCD interface. That means Shimano XT / Zee / Deore / SLX / XTR, Race Face Sixc, RF Ride, RF Chester, RF Respond, FSA, E13, and many more. Not compatible with the Shimano HG+ chain. (please refer to section 'IMPORTANT' for exceptions and more information)
- Material CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
- Chainline 26&28T (64bcd) - 46mm ; 30T - 48mm ; 32T - 48.5mm ; 34&36T - 50mm
- Mounting holes 4 x 104mm BCD (for 32T ring, bolts should be min 6mm long)
- Ovality is Optimized for each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending