BORA WTO 60 Disc Brake
Campagnolo introduces its first aerodynamic disc brake wheel with a 60 mm profile, designed to appeal to cyclists with a love for speed. Its high profile can transfer all the aerodynamic advantages acquired from our research and development study to the road. The design of each wheel component enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, so that the wind stops being a hindrance to the cyclist and, at certain angles, becomes a help.
The wheel features unidirectional carbon rims with a rounded profile optimized in the wind tunnel, new aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system. Every design decision is determined by the sole goal of optimizing performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal width of 19 mm, makes a perfect pairing with 23, 25, and 28 mm tires. Thanks to 2-Way Fit technology,
Campagnolo guarantees complete compatibility with both clincher and tubeless tires. The hole-free upper bridge, achieved through the patented MoMag system, allows weight saving, and increased stiffness, and now also aids when using tubeless tires: no tape is required. Maintaining and cleaning the wheel during tire replacement has never been easier.
These wheels were made for extreme performance, the Campagnolo mantra is reliable: the G3 spoke pattern with double spokes on the left of the front wheel ensures balanced and safe braking in all conditions.
BORA WTO 60 DB: made for winning sprint finishes, circuit races, time trials, and triathlons.
Available versions: dark label, Campagnolo FW hub, HG or XDR
60 mm: the essence of aerodynamics
- The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration: at wind angles between 10° and 20°, a situation that accounts for 80% of the time on the saddle, this wheel is unequaled when it comes to overcome drag.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub and the special design of the flanges decrease the frontal area of the component reducing airflow turbulence.
- The 24-spoke pattern, along with their elliptical cross-section, results in a far superior drag reduction.
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees 50% greater smoothness than standard bearings.
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to fit either a clincher tire or to opt for a tubeless tire and benefit from the lowest rolling resistance
- The 19 mm inner width enables you to fit 23, 25, and 28 mm tires, with a perfect pairing of the rim-tire system
Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo
- The 60 mm profile allows the transfer of all the benefits of aerodynamic optimization that can’t be achieved with lower profiles.
- The wheel structure enables minimal energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
- A 60 mm profile with a wheelset weight of 1,590 g makes it the perfect ally to win sprint finishes, circuit races, time trials, and cycling sections in triathlons.
Wheel Developed in The Wind Tunnel: every wheel component, from the rim to the hub and the spokes, is designed to guarantee maximum aerodynamic penetration.
Rim Made Entirely of High Modulus Carbon: the unpainted unidirectional carbon rim delivers the stiffness and lightness that Campagnolo is known for.
Cup-and-Cone Bearing System: easy to adjust balls/bearings – the reduced possibility of ball/bearings play - precise functionality - steady performance levels over time.
Hub Aluminium Structure, Lightweight, Extremely Stiff, and Aerodynamic: optimized in the wind tunnel and yet designed for superb weight and stiffness performance.
- 24 steel elliptical-aero cross-section spokes in the front, G3 pattern
- 24 steel elliptical-aero cross-section spokes in the rear, G3 pattern
Versions and Weights
- Campagnolo body
- HG11 body
- XDR body
- 1.590 g
- Campagnolo 10/11/12s cassette
- Shimano / SRAM 10/11s cassette
- SRAM 12s cassette.
- Black aluminum monolithic hub
- Hub O.L.D.: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
- Axle type: 12mm aluminum thru-axle
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system with ceramic balls
- Profile height: 60 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 60/26,1 mm
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Water transfer graphics
- Clincher tires
- Tubeless tires
- The Bora™ WTO™ 60 Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialized Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked using electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability.
- 44 mm tubeless valve
- 40 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tire removal - User manual
USB™ Ultra-Smooth Bearings
- Perfectly smooth surfaces and lower friction to reduce loss of power are the most interesting features.
- Add on the reduced weight and resistance to corrosion and you will understand why we can give you the best thanks to USB™. All your power will be transferred onto the road.
- Campagnolo® has a long-standing reputation for the extremely high performance of its hubs in terms of smoothness and reliability. In fact, all the projects are entirely developed in our R&D department Campy Tech Lab™ and we have put obsessive care into taking care of every detail.
- The hubs with USB™ ceramic bearings (Ultra Smooth Bearings) further enhance the wheels' smoothness and reduce weight and the need for maintenance.
- Comparative tests have shown that USB™ bearings are 50% smoother than standard bearings.
- Now improving your performance during the race or simply going for a ride with your friends will be easier.
- USB™ - Ultra Smooth Bearings - technology is used for Record™ cranksets and for the new Shamal™ Ultra™ wheels.
- Campagnolo’s unique G3 spoke pattern comprises groups of three parallel straight-pull spokes, arranged in a 2:1 ratio. Having twice as many spokes on one side allows wheels with G3 to counteract the asymmetric drivetrain and braking forces acting on them, creating more symmetric performance and equalizing the load. Energy transfer and lateral rigidity are improved and spoke tension is optimized, reducing stress and increasing lifespan.
- All Campagnolo disc brake wheels utilize the G3 pattern, the front wheel has more spokes on the disc brake side, and the rear is biased to the drivetrain side.
Additional Shipping Charges Apply:
Large volume / volumetric weight Shipment - This product originates from our distribution center in Bangalore, India, and will be transported using the most reliable and premium courier partners to ensure reliable delivery of the product to you. Any orders received out of Bangalore will attract a nominal shipping charge, to be decided and applied by couriers, after the order is placed and when the product is ready for dispatch - by checking the volumetric weight of the shipment box. Applicable shipping charges by the transporter will be communicated and to be paid before the dispatch.