With its progressive geometry, impressive construction, and high-end features, the Trail offers unreal performance and a killer value. It's designed for short stems and wide handlebars to maximize control in rough terrain, while the slack 68° head angle creates the stable, confident handling you need to rule the descents. Short chainstays give the Trail an agile, nimble feel and provide great traction on steep climbs. With Shimano hydraulic brakes, a reliable 2x drivetrain, and great tires, the Trail 7 is ready to rock.
- A mountain bike designed to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail.
- SR Suntour XCM, Coil Suspension Fork
- Shimano Easy Fire Shifters, 2x9 speed / Shimano MT200 Hydro Disc Brakes
- WTB SX19 Rims / WTB Ranger Comp 2.25" DNA Compound Tires
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing BSA
- Chain: KMC HG53, 9-speed
- Crank: FSA Comet, Alpha Drive, 36/22
- Front Derailleur: MicroShift Direct Mount
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Easy Fire EF505, 2x9
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Coil, 51mm offset
- Frame: Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8” headtube
- Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Hubs: Formula QR front, Boost QR rear w/ HG driver
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tire Size: 2.25"
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25" DNA Compound
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4 riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°.