If raw speed is what you’re all about, the RERE has been designed with you in mind. RERE means “Flow” in Maori which perfectly defines its aerodynamic credentials. The RERE has been the weapon of choice for anybody looking for a performance edge.
The RERE is positioned in our Aero-Road category of frame platforms. Whilst most manufacturers have been extolling the virtues of Kamm-Tail aero frames, we went against the grain and developed a pure Aerofoil frame that slices through the air, yet still delivers that silky smooth ride quality.
Developed in the Auckland University Wind Tunnel, the RERE is the perfect combination of aerodynamic sculpting to deliver pure speed yet has compliance features seamlessly fused into its tube profiles, such as the narrow and slightly kinked Seatstays that dampens any rough road conditions.
The RERE is available in both Rim (Direct Mount) and Disc versions to provide stopping power and tire clearance expected of a frame platform design for those long breakaway moments. Both the Headtube and Bottom Bracket areas have been carefully reinforced with high-tensile directional carbon fiber to ensure the RERE tracks like it’s on rails and to convert every Watt you produce into forwarding motion.
- Pure Aero (Not Kamm-Tail): Developed at Auckland University’s Wind Tunnel
- Rear Wheel Cut-Out: Improved Aerodynamics
- Kinked Seatstays: Improved Compliance
- High Modulus Carbon (Headtube): Increased Cornering Performance
- High Modulus Carbon (BB): Increased Power Transfer
- Reversible Seatpost: Saddle Forward by 34mm for TT/Tri
- Rim & Disc Options: Both Options are Available
- Sloping Toptue: Stiffer Front Triangle & Increased Standover Height
- Frameset Only: Bespoke & Personal
- Limited Edition: Exclusivity.
- Carbon: Toray® T700, T800 & 3K Directional Carbon.
- Frame 5 Sizes: XS, S, M, L & XL
- Fork 2 Sizes: XS, S (53mm offset) and M, L, XL (43mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 998g (Rim) Size M & 1050g (Disc) Size M +/- 3%
- Fork: 390g (Rim) & 425g (Disc) Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost: Reversible Seatpost 198g +/- 3%
- Stem: 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm and 120mm (+/-7°)
- Headset: CHAPTER2 Tapered 1-1/8” – 1.5”
- BB: Press Fit BB86.5
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 and EPS V3 Battery compatible
- Tire Clearance: 25mm (Rim) & 28mm (Disc)
- Saddle Rail: 7mm Round & 7x9mm Oval
- Disc Thru-Axle Spec:
- Flat Mount
- FR 12x100mm, RR 12x142mm
- E-Thru M12x1.5mm
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- UCI Accreditation: UCI Approved.
- Saddle Rail: 12Nm
- Seatclamp: 7-9Nm
- Stem (Steerer): 6Nm
- Stem (Handlebar): 6Nm
- Front Derailleur Hanger: 3Nm
- Rear Derailleur Hanger: 2Nm
- BB Cable Guide Cover: 1Nm
- Water Bottle Cage Bolts: 3Nm
What You Get
- C2 fork expansion bolt
- Headset spacer kit
- Thru Axles