Superb road handlebars are constructed from lightweight 7050 aluminum and designed for smaller riders or those who prefer a high position on the drops.
- These SLA (Super Light Alloy) bars are constructed from 7050 aluminum. Tests show that this alloy has strength and durability comparable to many sheets of steel but is significantly lighter.
- 7050 aluminum is one of the most comfortable alloys in cycling.
- The Compact option refers to the end of the bars, which is perfect for smaller riders or those who prefer a higher position on the drops.
- A compact bar with an outward bend of 4°, provides a multi-contact drop based on a round shape that’s open at the end, delivering an array of hand positions to maximize your riding.
- 75mm reach and 125mm drop offers the perfect balance of comfort and aerodynamics.
- ‘Oversized’ 31.8mm diameter increases stiffness and cuts weight so more of your energy is transformed into forwarding propulsion. SLA Compact road bars come in three widths so there’s a fit for every rider.
- Weighs just 250g.
- Compatible with Shimano New Di2 Junction Box.
- Made For: Road riding and sportive racing
- Material: 7050 aluminum
- Bend: Compact
- Flare: 4°
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar Widths: 400/420/440mm
- Bar Bend: Compact
- Bar Drop: 125mm
- Bar Reach: 75mm
- Cable Routing: External, grooved
- Weight: 250g (420mm option).
Additional Shipping Charges Apply:
Large volume / volumetric weight Shipment - This product originates from our distribution center in Bangalore, India, and will be transported using the most reliable and premium courier partners to ensure reliable delivery of the product to you. Any orders received out of Bangalore will attract a nominal shipping charge, to be decided and applied by couriers, after the order is placed and when the product is ready for dispatch - by checking the volumetric weight of the shipment box. Applicable shipping charges by the transporter will be communicated and to be paid before the dispatch.