Awesome of 6061 aluminum gravel bars, designed for better handling. Perfect for even normal road bikes, if you are looking for an upright position.
- ‘Riser’ design means tops are raised above the level of the stem. This is great for riders who enjoy a more upright and comfortable position.
- Strong and lightweight gravel bars are made from 6061 aluminum, which comprises aluminum, magnesium, and silicone. This combination is proven to increase strength to maximize every ounce of energy while reducing weight for faster cycling.
- 6061 aluminum is also renowned for its durability – an essential attribute for gravel riding.
- 16° flared-drop design creates a wider, more stable platform for greater handling on tricky descents. The drops also feature a unique triangular section to grip onto for improved control and handling.
- The 125mm drop, and 75mm reach guarantee you’ll find a comfortable and sustainable hand position, whatever your hand size and aerodynamic preference.
- ‘Oversized’ 31.8mm bar diameter increases stiffness without adding weight.
- Three widths – 400, 420, and 440mm – will fit gravel riders of all sizes.
- Weighs 330g (420mm).
- Made For: Gravel riding
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar Widths: 400/420/440mm
- Flare: 16°
- Rise: 20mm
- Bar Drop: 125mm
- Bar Reach: 75mm
- Weight: 330g (420mm version)
- Color: Red/Gray.
Additional Shipping Charges Apply:
Large volume / volumetric weight Shipment - This product originates from our distribution center in Bangalore, India. It will be transported using the most reliable and premium courier partners to ensure reliable product delivery to you. Any orders received out of Bangalore will attract a nominal shipping charge, to be decided and applied by couriers, after the order is placed and when the product is ready for dispatch - by checking the volumetric weight of the shipment box. Applicable shipping charges by the transporter will be communicated and to be paid before the dispatch.