No Products in the Cart
Crane bells are made in Osaka, Japan. These traditional designs are timeless and have beautiful clear ring tones. This is the small size bell from Crane, designed to fit pretty much any handlebar, that is plenty loud – 50% louder than the little brass bells that aren’t quite loud enough, and louder even than your typical “ding-ding” bells. Every bike should have one.
We at Cycling Boutique love vintage designs and you can easily find these classic bells in our collection at Cycling Boutique Experience Center too.
Crane is recognized for creating some of the most beautiful and best-sounding bicycle bells on the planet. All bells are hand-made to the highest quality standards.
With timeless designs and “Built to Last” manufacturing, Crane is proud to present to the world an exceptional line of high-quality brass and aluminum bicycle bells. Once you ring a Crane bell, you`ll quickly realize why bikers all over the world agree that when looking for a bell for their bike, Crane is among the first on their list! - Every cyclist's pride possession, once they know about it.
– Strong retro appeal
– All metal construction with durable plated steel clamp and striker
– Spring-loaded lever strike mechanism (easy to operate even with winter gloves on)
– Clamp fits bar diameters ranging from 22.2mm to 26.0mm
– Dome measures 55mm in diameter
– Brass or aluminium domes. Brass is more resonant. Alloy is more tarnish-resistant
– Multiple finishes including unpolished alloy, polished alloy, polished brass, copper finished brass, brushed copper/lacquered finish brass, chrome-plated brass, and Neo Black brass
– Made in Japan
IMPORTANT: Price varies with finish/material.
|Buy the finest Cycling products from Cycling Boutique, India's 1st and most trusted Online Bike Store - Established in 2012.|
Great bell with great sound