Chain cleaning tool for rapid and thorough cleaning of cycle chains.
An unloved, dirty, gritty chain makes for a frustrating riding experience. Use our Sprocket Rocket chain cleaning device for a deep, complete clean without having to remove the chain from your bike.
- 88 brushes
- 4 cleaning stages
- 100ml capacity
- Before starting, be sure to lay down protection on the floor, such as newspaper or cloth, to catch any dirty drips.
- Shift gear on bike to smallest rear cog.
- Remove top of device by sliding the top section forwards and lifting.
- Place the lower part of your chain in the chain cleaner device, and push down so the chain is seated amongst the bristles and exit sponge.
- Place the upper part of the chain cleaning device over the chain, and clip into place.
- Attach the handle (slide right to left to affix).
Pour Gumchained Remedy into the device through the 2 small holes on the top, until the lower part of the brushes are submerged.
While holding the device by the handle, turn the pedals anticlockwise, to run the chain through the device. Perform this for around 1 minute, or until chain is clean.
- Remove the device, and wipe the chain with a rag or Crankalicious Cell Foam chain cleaning sponge to dry.
Repeat steps 4 to 9 if chain is still dirty.
- Lubricate the chain with Crankalicious Science Friction Ceramic Lube to prevent rust and prolong life.