With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs. The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
- Single, dual compound, 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, or Super Tacky options
- 60 TPI, DoubleDown (2x120 TPI), or Downhill (2x60 TPI) casing options
- EXO or EXO+ puncture protection options
- Wide Trail (WT) sizes optimized for 35mm inner width rims
- Select specs are Tubeless Ready (TR), confirmed in the table below
- Category: Trail, Enduro, Downhill
- Recommended use: All trail conditions
- Recommended installation: Front.
- Rolling Speed: 3/5
- Cornering Control: 3.5/5
- Braking Traction: 2.5/5.
I've been running the Minion DHF for 12+ years now, front and rear, and still to this day run them on my DH and Trail Bikes exclusively. I've used them in competition from World Cup DH racing, Slopestyle, Speed and Style, Enduro, Dual Slalom, and Red Bull Rampage. With so many different sizes, casings, and compounds to choose from, there's a DHF for everything, and the proven tread pattern always brings consistency and predictability when cornering.
—Tyler McCaul - Pro MTBer from Aptos, CA
- Part: TB85925100
- Tire Size: 27.5X2.30
- ETRO: 58-584
- TPI: 60
- Bead: FOLDABLE
- Weight: 870
- Compound: 3C MAXX TERRA
- Max PSI: 60
- Technology: 3CT/EXO/TR
- Color: Black
- Application: Mountain.
Works better with the rear version of this tire: The Minion DHR as a pair for world championship level and proven exhilarating rides!
Package Contents: 1 Tire.