*COVID-19 & PRODUCT AVAILABILITY:
Due to unpredictable situations in today's world Post Covid-19, products ordered can get cancelled or delayed if there are any fulfilment constraints from our channel partners. Payment made will get refunded in those cases. Please speak with our support team for any guidance while ordering.
Product Country of Origin: Taiwan.
The most reliable Tire Sealant - for tubeless conversion and flat prevention around the world. Available in different size bottles for your usage style.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -20° F (-7° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Just two ounces of Stan’s Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4” hole instantly. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tires. Stan’s Tire Sealant will stay ligquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for two to seven months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require most frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environment as cold as -20 F.
Sealant Refresh - Stan's NoTubes
|Buy the finest Cycling products from Cycling Boutique, India's 1st and most trusted Online Bike Store - Established in 2012.