Super Sticky Kush is the bar tape of choice for 3x World Champion Peter Sagan. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. We boldly claim that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever. The classic collection celebrates cycling with the most recognized colours.
- Tackiest/Best Hand Feel
- Long-Lasting PU Tape
- Laser Etched Aluminum Bar Plugs
- High-End Rubberized Finishing Tape
TruNeon: Super Bright, Exclusive Colors in Super Sticky Kush is the high-performance bar tape of choice for World Champions and Gold Medallists. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the first bar tape worth dreaming about. We boldly claim that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever.
Material: PU Length: 2160mm Width: 30mm Thickness: 3mm
Super Sticky PU (top layer): Superior hand feel with long-lasting performance. Extremely tacky advanced polyurethane that remains tacky in wet conditions. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. Embossed with the sacred geometric Supacaz pattern that maximizes grip and tackiness
Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes the Kush feel from the thinnest amount of foam. Shock-absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions.
Emboss: The tape is completed with the embossment of the beloved Supacaz pattern. The embossment creates the unique Supacaz look and increases the overall tackiness of the tape.
- 100% Aluminum Bar Plugs
- Patented Exclusive
- Anodized or Powder Coated
- Laser Etched logo
- High-End Rubberized Tape
- Supacaz Pattern Frost Print
Growing up in California surfing, skating, and snowboarding, Anthony Sinyard was always confused about why cycling gear/clothing was so dull. 80’s surf brands like T&C Surf, Quiksilver, & Santa Cruz really used vibrant colours.
As a UCI pro, Anthony searched far and near for a bike brand that emulated the captivating swagger of his favourite surf/skate brands, after coming up empty-handed, the idea spawned to create his own brand. A brand that fused high-performance and vibrant style, he called it SUPACAZ.
3 UCI Road Championships in a Row
- 2015. Peter Sagan wins his first World Championships
- 2016. Peter Sagan rides Neon Yellow Galaxy to back to back World Championships
- 2017. 3x in a Row
- Alberto Contador fights for Pink!
- Tony Martin enjoys the calm before the storm in the yellow jersey
- Fabio Aru tames the bulls with his victory in Spain
- Nibali celebrates his TDF Victory with Supacaz Super Sticky Kush
- Vuelta de Espana leaders bike fully wrapped with Red Super Sticky Kush
- Giro Pink Super Sticky Kush on the leader’s bike
- Match Giro Pink for days
- Contador’s winning machine wrapped with Neon Pink Super Sticky Kush
Spring Classics Victories
- Peter Sagan floats over the cobbles with his Super Sticky Kush
- Philippe Gilbert lives for the Spring Classics
Over 100 UCI Road Victories
- Bora Hansgrohe had a phenomenal season on Super Sticky Kush
- Fernando Gaviria emerges as a top sprinter in 2017
- Mark Cavendish enjoyed a ton of victories on his custom Super Sticky Kush tape
- Tinkoff went full neon for their last year in the peloton
- Gaviria in the pink jersey!
- Super Sticky Kush wrapped tight on the youngest riders leader bike
- Marcel Kittel had a career year with Supacaz tape
- Fernando Gaviria’s missile for the Giro di Italia
- Quick-Step stacked up the victories in 2017 while riding Supacaz tape
- Tom Boonen bid far well to cycling in 2017
- Cape Epic Titles & XCO World Cup Victories
- Jaroslav Kulhavy and Christoph Sauser’s race bikes equipped with Siliconez
- Impressive overall for Team Songo at the Cape Epic
- Kulhavy and Sauser float through the rock sections of the Cape Epic on the Siliconez
ITU Victories & World Championships
- Richard Murray smashing the course on his Super Sticky Kush
- Richard Murray’s tightly wrapped Olympic bike
|Neon Ice Blue