Thule Fast Ride Roof Bike Rack Fork Mount Black - Sleek and versatile fork-mounted bike rack that offers convenient transport for Quick-release bikes.
- Fits most Thru-axle bikes
- Quick and safe loading
- For larger, heavier road or gravel bikes.
- Easily mount standard Quick-release bikes (9 mm). Fits Thru-axle bikes (9-15mm) and 20x110mm Thru-axle bikes with additional adapters
- Accommodates bikes with disc brakes
- Safe mounting of Quick-release bikes thanks to Thule AcuTight torque limiter knob that click when optimal torque is reached
- Convenient and easy installation of fork adapter for a secure bike fit
- The fork mount rack is easy and safe to mount thanks to audible and visual confirmation of correct mounting
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks
- Easy to switch carrier position from one side of your car to the other
- Adjustable protective wheel strap holds the rear wheel securely in place
- Mounts to all Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks.
- Load capacity 18 kg
- Dimensions 135 x 22 x 9.2 cm
- Weight 3.3 kg
- Fits round frame dimensions All
- Fits maximum oval frame dimensions All
- Max tire width 3 in
- Max wheel size (diameter) 29 in
- Max wheelbase 1250 mm
- Thru-axle compatible Adapter/s required
- Carbon fork dropout compatible
- Fits roof racks with 20x20 mm T-tracks
- Fits roof racks with 24x30 mm T-tracks Adapter/s required
- Fits Thule WingBar Edge
- Fits Thule WingBar
- One Key System compatible
- Color Black
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ASSEMBLY REQUIREMENT:
The racks made by Thule are highly modular and packed in disassembled conditions for the convenience of packing for hassle-free transportation. Re-assembly of the rack out of the box is not a very difficult task, but often it would be ideal if mechanically skilled personnel for the precision assembly. All required tools are bundled in the package, so a DIY person should be able to assemble it in not less than 30minutes to an hour time.