The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in our catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps.
Available in plated (157B) and gloss black (157GB) finish.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- Great for delivery, industrial bikes, and hauling large loads
- Reinforcement bands add extra strength – this basket is built for rugged use
- Baskets are 21″ side to side x 15″ front to back and 9″ deep; The basket tapers to 18 1/4″ x 12 1/4″ at the bottom
- Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8″ apart and fit 7/8″, 1″, and 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs
- 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish
- The complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
- DO NOT overload the Basket.
- Overloading the Basket or not securing item(s) in the basket may cause difficulty in steering and/or loss of bicycle control, resulting in injury.
- DO NOT bend legs or leg mounting tabs.
- DO NOT mount legs to the inside of the bicycle’s front fork blades. Mount only to the outside of the bicycle’s front fork blades.
- DO NOT assemble a quick-release front hub through leg holes. The legs are to be mounted to bolt on front axles or to fork eyelets.
- DO NOT use on bicycles with a carbon fiber front fork or handlebar.
- DO NOT use it on bicycles with a front suspension or springer fork.