Z LINER - Anti-puncture tape
Fed up with flat tires? The Z Liner is a protective tape made out of highly resistant polyurethane material and provides additional protection against the risk of getting a puncture. The Z Liner is positioned between the inner tube and the tire to prevent getting a flat tire. Various sizes are available depending on your tire width. Sold in pairs. Ride along in peace thanks to the Z liner.
Made from polyurethane - Highly resistant to punctures.
High level of quality - Particularly long product lifespan.
- Practice: Commuting, Trekking
- Weight: Ref. 9722: 2 x 35g / Ref. 9721: 2 x 60g / Ref. 9738: 2 x 90g / Ref.9723: 2 x 135g
- Material: Polyurethane
- Colors: Ref. 9722: grey / Ref. 9721: orange / Ref. 9738: blue / Ref.9723: purple
- Wheel Ø: All diametres
- Tire width: Ref. 9722 : Road 23 mm, 25 mm, 28 mm / Ref. 9721 : Hybrid / Gravel 35 mm, 38 mm, 40 mm / Ref. 9738 : Hybrid / Gravel 47 mm. MTB 2.0'', 2.1", 2.2", 2.25" / Ref.9723 : MTB 2.4'', 2.6", 2.8", 3.0"
- Width: Ref. 9722: 19 mm / Ref. 9721: 27 mm / Ref. 9738: 34 mm / Ref.9723: 50 mm
- Installation is done when fitting the tire.
- Rest the tire flat on a table.
- Mount the inner tube by starting with the valve. Carefully inflate until it falls into place.
- Slide the Z Liner between the inner tube and the tire.
- Roll out the Z Liner and insert it opposite the valve.
- Cut the tape with a pair of scissors being careful to leave a 2 cm gap between the two strips which will help stop the tapes from overlapping and pinching the inner tube. A squashed inner tube is more likely to puncture.
- Check the Z Liner is in the correct position before adding the rest of the tire and inflating it to the right pressure.