*COVID-19 & PRODUCT AVAILABILITY:
Due to unpredictable situations in today's world Post Covid-19, products ordered can get cancelled or delayed if there are any fulfilment constraints from our channel partners. Payment made will get refunded in those cases. Please speak with our support team for any guidance while ordering.
Product Country of Origin: Taiwan.
SRAM's X5 is one of the most robust gearing systems you will find around in the economic segment. They can last years and years of rugged usage.
- X.5 (TS) low-clamp/top-swing or high-clamp/down-swing (DS) configurations
- Fits 34.9/31.8mm seat tubes with included adapter
- Convertible between top-pull and bottom-pull cable routing
- For 66-69 degree chainstay/seat-tube angles (most common)
- Designed for 47.5-51.0mm chain line applications
- Available in black/silver or all silver, black/silver
|Buy the finest Cycling products from Cycling Boutique, India's 1st and most trusted Online Bike Store - Established in 2012.